This post helps you to unlock rar,iso files password for free.....
The best password crackers. The list made from all password brealkers from all over the globe including versions from unix and widnows as well.
1. Cain and Abel :
The top password recovery tool for Windows
UNIX users often smugly assert that the best free security tools support their platform first, and Windows ports are often an afterthought. They are usually right, but Cain & Abel is a glaring exception. This Windows-only password recovery tool handles an enormous variety of tasks. It can recover passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
2. John the Ripper :
A powerful, flexible, and fast multi-platform password hash cracker
John the Ripper is a fast password cracker, currently available for many flavors of Unix (11 are officially supported, not counting different architectures), DOS, Win32, BeOS, and OpenVMS. Its primary purpose is to detect weak Unix passwords. It supports several crypt(3) password hash types which are most commonly found on various Unix flavors, as well as Kerberos AFS and Windows NT/2000/XP LM hashes
3. THC Hydra :
A Fast network authentication cracker which support many different services
When you need to brute force crack a remote authentication service, Hydra is often the tool of choice. It can perform rapid dictionary attacks against more then 30 protocols, including telnet, ftp, http, https, smb, several databases, and much more
4. Aircrack :
The fastest available WEP/WPA cracking tool
Aircrack is a suite of tools for 802.11a/b/g WEP and WPA cracking. It can recover a 40 through 512-bit WEP key once enough encrypted packets have been gathered. It can also attack WPA 1 or 2 networks using advanced cryptographic methods or by brute force. The suite includes airodump (an 802.11 packet capture program), aireplay (an 802.11 packet injection program), aircrack (static WEP and WPA-PSK cracking), and airdecap (decrypts WEP/WPA capture files)
5. L0phtcrack :
Windows password auditing and recovery application
L0phtCrack, also known as LC5, attempts to crack Windows passwords from hashes which it can obtain (given proper access) from stand-alone Windows NT/2000 workstations, networked servers, primary domain controllers, or Active Directory. In some cases it can sniff the hashes off the wire. It also has numerous methods of generating password guesses (dictionary, brute force, etc). LC5 was discontinued by Symantec in 2006, but you can still find the LC5 installer floating around. The free trial only lasts 15 days, and Symantec won't sell you a key, so you'll either have to cease using it or find a key generator. Since it is no longer maintained, you are probably better off trying Cain and Abel, John the Ripper, or Ophcrack instead.
6. Airsnort :
802.11 WEP Encryption Cracking Tool
AirSnort is a wireless LAN (WLAN) tool that recovers encryption keys. It was developed by the Shmoo Group and operates by passively monitoring transmissions, computing the encryption key when enough packets have been gathered. You may also be interested in the similar Aircrack.
7. SolarWinds :
A plethora of network discovery/monitoring/attack tools
SolarWinds has created and sells dozens of special-purpose tools targeted at systems administrators. Security-related tools include many network discovery scanners, an SNMP brute-force cracker, router password decryption, a TCP connection reset program, one of the fastest and easiest router config download/upload applications available and more.
8. Pwdump :
A window password recovery tool
Pwdump is able to extract NTLM and LanMan hashes from a Windows target, regardless of whether Syskey is enabled. It is also capable of displaying password histories if they are available. It outputs the data in L0phtcrack-compatible form, and can write to an output file.
9. RainbowCrack :
An Innovative Password Hash Cracker
The RainbowCrack tool is a hash cracker that makes use of a large-scale time-memory trade-off. A traditional brute force cracker tries all possible plaintexts one by one, which can be time consuming for complex passwords. RainbowCrack uses a time-memory trade-off to do all the cracking-time computation in advance and store the results in so-called "rainbow tables". It does take a long time to precompute the tables but RainbowCrack can be hundreds of times faster than a brute force cracker once the precomputation is finished.
10. Brutus :
A network brute-force authentication cracker
This Windows-only cracker bangs against network services of remote systems trying to guess passwords by using a dictionary and permutations thereof. It supports HTTP, POP3, FTP, SMB, TELNET, IMAP, NTP, and more. No source code is available. UNIX users should take a look at THC Hydra.
Amazing trick to restart your
friends mobile via SMS..
Hey friends today i have brought a very very very awesome and cool trick for you all when i saw this trick I was very much impressed.
This trick for those who likes to doing fun
Now I will show you how to restart your friends
mobile via simple sms.
You can send message to friend they received
your message then thier mobile will be
restart…. Simple and easy trick but it’s
working only for
Nokia 1100,1110,1112 and more sets like this.
Follow these simple procedure
1.Go to message box.
2. Write a new message.
3. Type 79 time ( , )Commas in message 4.then send to any friend. Example: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1) Learning scripting languages such as Python, Perl and ruby can help you automate your tasks and for sure improve your skills.
2) Understanding all possible user inputs is the fastest way to hack into the systems.
3) When u gain access to an account or whatever u hacking in to, best practice do not alter anything. just monitor the activity and continue fetching information u need.
4) Travel and see different countries, it will make you better.
5) Never hesitate for usage of Google and other resources available i.e. exploit-db, and be updated with versions and bugs in each versions, for example, if I talk about WordPress, then one who is looking to hack WordPress website or pentest, then he should be well aware of at least 3.0+ versions updating, so whichever version is being used on the website, he should know the vulnerabilities in that and their exploitation
7) Move to Linux, learn Programming Languages C, Pearl, Lisp, Java and Html and write open source programs. Improve your functional English.
8)The most important factor for becoming a good hacker is, you must have your personal interest with computers. Additionally, you have to be definite in your work, such that you should take exactly interest in One thing at a single time. After covering the appropriate level of theory, the learner should try it practically as much as his satisfaction level. Watching Tutorials only for taking points, not really for following them from a to z exactly, because you have to be a good learner only if you have your personal intention for doing the things creatively.
9) One thing , Learn how old Hackers Started don't focus on new Programs like BACKTRACK , METASPLOIT , Learn Manual Hacking , Learn Coding and be patient ! Knowledge will come with time ! and practice all methods
10) Do not rely on tricks for hacking. As they will keep you a script kiddie, get deep understanding about stuffs. And also don't rush from one topic to another. All those combined will make you a better hacker. "Slow and Steady wins the race"
11) A support will always lift you up. Join groups, forums. Keep yourself updated with latest hacking news by reading blogs [Like this ;)], tweets etc.
12) Understand what programming language to use at what moment. You're time is valuable so don't waste it writing something that could have been done faster! (and understand the difference between a scripting language and a programming language, python for example is a programming language.
13) During hacking remain mentally intact and focus on your each step. During a step always remember your next steps and the way you have to link them. Dont always use old methods and tricks, try new one and use your own mind too. and remember one thing that there is no shortcut of Hacking, to became a hacker, you have to give your whole passion to hacking. "Hacking is an Art, and Hacker is an Artist".
15) Whatever you're going to test,start it with a basic stuff. If you don't know any,start learning.
16) Enumeration is the key to pwnage, the more you enumerate the more attack surface you get
17) Be patient! Learn different protocols and read the RFCs to understand how they work and if there are some "security by design" issues. After that you should try to understand the context you're in and therefore develop an exploit for this particular context.
18) Sleep less, read more. Learn & Think & Try & Fail & Never give up. Remember, "...imagination will take you everywhere".
19) Don't compete anyone, never think you are the best, just compete "the you in the past". There will always be a vulnerability waiting for being discovered, by someone who thinks different. Understanding human logic makes things easier. "Hackers realize, kiddies memorize"
20) Learn your own systems inside out, before moving on to other systems. The better you know your own, the more capable you will find yourself when it comes time to make your system work for you.
We will edit your picture for free. Get your picture edited with effects Follow simple steps Click here 1. like this facebook page 2. send your picture in message 3.receive edited picture Start sending your pictures . This offer is for limited time. Enjoy :)